Regarding the Personal Information Protection Law
TESCOM JAPAN CO.,Ltd. of Security Camera will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws and guidelines, and will handle personal information appropriately as follows.
Regarding the acquisition of personal information
We will collect personal information within the scope required for our business by appropriate and fair methods. When acquiring personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use to the customers.
Purpose of use of personal information
We use personal information within the scope necessary for the execution of business. It will not be used for purposes other than business execution.
- To register your contract information
- To confirm delivery, billing and payment confirmation
- To handle after-sales services such as construction, maintenance inspections, and equipment abnormalities
- To respond to inquiries and questions
- To provide information on newly developed products and products, send catalogs and materials, and make proposals
Provision of personal data to third parties
In providing personal data to a third party (excluding business contractors), personal data will not be provided to a third party without the consent of the person except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the principal will hinder the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk
- When we can reasonably determine that it is necessary to protect and protect your rights, property and safety
When outsourcing business to an external partner company, we will exchange a “Contract for Confidentiality and Personal Information Protection” with the outsourced company to provide guidance and supervision to prevent leakage of personal data. In addition, it is prohibited for a business consignment company to entrust business to a third party without our permission.
Accuracy and safety management of personal information
We will endeavor to process personal information accurately.
In order to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, we will take appropriate information security measures against unauthorized access, such as using computer antivirus software.
Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and other norms related to personal information, and all employees will understand the importance of protecting personal information and implement appropriate handling methods.
Inquiries about personal information
TESCOM JAPAN CO.,Ltd. General Affairs Department
45 Kanashoji Toganezaki-cho, Yamashina-ku, Kyoto 607-8213, Japan